Philippine Government Forms All in One Location
V-NI-021-Rev 0 Registration of a foreign Student with Consulate-Issued Student Visa
BI non - immigrant registration form for a foreign student with consulate issued student visa
Your Browser Doesn't Support Canvas. Showing the Text Content of the PDF Instead: BI FORM V-NI-021-Rev 0
This document may be reproduced and is NOT FOR SALE
REGISTRATION OF A FOREIGN STUDENT WITH
CONSULATE-ISSUED STUDENT VISA
G E N E R A L
I N S T R U C T I O N S
To avoid summary dismissal/delay in the processing of your application/petition,
please be advised of the following:
1. Enter legibly all the information required into the appropriate spaces on the form. If the information required is not
applicable, please write “N/A”. Do not leave any item blank. Your answers must be in English and all entries must be
in CAPITAL LETTERS using English characters only.
2. All documents required for submission must be complied with, arranged in the order as listed in the Checklist of
Documentary Requirements (CDR), compiled in a legal size (8½ x 14 in.) folder and shall be submitted within the
prescribed period, if applicable. Otherwise, your application or petition shall not be accepted.
3. If the application is filed by an authorized representative, attach a photocopy of the Bureau of Immigration (BI)
Accreditation Identification (ID) Certificate or an original Special Power of Attorney (SPA) for EACH applicant with a
photocopy of a valid government-issued ID of attorney-in-fact.
4. The original valid passport of the applicant must be submitted to the Central Receiving Unit (CRU) personnel or
concerned frontline officer for scanning. Thereafter, it shall be returned.
CHECKLIST OF DOCUMENTARY REQUIREMENTS FOR
REGISTRATION OF CONSULATE-ISSUED STUDENT VISA
Please read carefully the above-stated General Instructions
before proceeding with the completion of the documentary requirements.
1. Joint letter request addressed to the Commissioner from the applicant and authorized school
representative using the school letterhead with dry seal for the issuance of Immigration Control
2. Duly accomplished CGAF (BI Form CGAF-003-Rev 0);
3. Photocopy of passport pages showing the bio-page, latest admission stamp and Bureau of
Quarantine (BOQ) stamp; and
4. Notice of Acceptance from the School Registrar.
[To be filled out by Authorized BI Personnel Only]
This is to certify that the documents submitted in support of the application of ____________________
(Name of Applicant)
_______________________________ are complete and in accordance with the provided checklist.
Student Visa Section Evaluator:
Signature over Printed Name
Note: Submission of additional supporting documents may be required by the Bureau for further verification and evaluation of application.
Page 1 of 1