Philippine Government Forms All in One Location
CCS-C-CPA-2016 Certification of Pending Application Request
BI request form for certification of pending application
Your Browser Doesn't Support Canvas. Showing the Text Content of the PDF Instead: BI FORM NO. CCS
This document may be reproduced and is NOT FOR SALE
REQUEST FOR CERTIFICATION OF PENDING APPLICATION
G E N E R A L
I N S T R U C T I O N S
To avoid denial/delay in the processing of your application
please be advised of the following:
1. The application form is written in English language. Enter legibly all the information required into the
appropriate spaces on the form. If the information required is not applicable, please write “N/A”. Do not
leave any item blank. The Bureau will not act on application forms that are incomplete and incorrectly
accomplished. Your answers must be in English and all entries must be in CAPITAL LETTERS using
English characters only. Letters like ñ, é, ü and ç are not recognized by the system. For instan
enter names like “Muñoz” and “Sémonin” as “Munoz” and “Semonin” respectively.
2. All civil registry documents issued in the Philippines (i.e. Birth Certificate, Marriage Certificate, Death
Certificate, etc.) must be original and issued by the National Statistics Office (NSO) of the Philippines.
3. All foreign documents must be original and authenticated by the Philippine Foreign Service Post (FSP),
which has jurisdiction over the place of issuance, or by the Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA) if said
document is issued by the local Embassy in the Philippines, with English translation if written in other foreign
4. All documents required for submission must be arranged in the order as listed in the Checklist of
Requirements and compiled in a leg size (8 ½ x 14 in.) folder. Otherwise, your application will not be
5. If the application is filed by an authorized representative, attach a photocopy of the Bureau of Immigration
(BI) Accreditation Identification (ID) Certificate or an original Special Power of Attorney (SPA) for EACH
applicant with a photocopy of a valid go
government-issued ID of attorney
6. It is recommended that you seek legal advice from lawyers and/or BI accredited entities.
CHECKLIST OF DOCUMENTARY REQUIREMENTS FOR
REQUEST FORCERTIFICATION OF PENDING APPLICATION
Please read carefully the above-stated General Instructions
before proceeding with the completion of the documentary requirements.
1. Duly accomplished application f
pplication form for certification of pending a
application (BI Form No. CCS-A-CPA2016); Signed by the handling/hearing officer
[To be filled out by Authorized BI Personnel Only]
This is to certify that the documents submitted in support of the application of __________________
(Name of Applicant)
______________________________ are complete and in accordance with the provided checklist.
Central Receiving Unit Evaluator:
Signature over Printed Name
Note: Submission of additional supporting documents may be required by the Bureau for further verification and evaluation of application.
Page 1 of 1