The Philippine National Volunteer Service Coordinating Agency (PNVSCA) is a Philippine government agency mandated to promote and coordinate volunteer programs and services in the Philippines.
PNVSCA as coordinating agency is tasked with the following mandates:
- Review and formulate policies and guidelines concerning the national volunteer service program consistent with national development priorities;
- Coordinate, monitor and evaluate the national volunteer service program in order that volunteer assistance may fit into the total national development goals;
- Act as clearinghouse for matters pertaining to international volunteer services;
- Develop and implement prototypes and models of volunteering for adoption by institutions and communities;
- Provide technical services and support for capability-building of volunteers and volunteer organizations;
- Undertake advocacy for the promotion and recognition of volunteerism as a tool for development;
- Establish and maintain a national network of volunteer organizations and serve as liaison between and among local and foreign governmental and private voluntary organizations including the United Nations Volunteers (UNV);
- Administer all PNVSCA funds from all sources including foreign aid in accordance with accounting and auditing requirements.
Ground Floor Philippine Sugar Center Building, North Avenue, Diliman, Quezon City, Philippines
Search for Projects from Philippine National Volunteer Service Coordinating Agency (PNVSCA)