2. Actual inspection of motor vehicles with duly accomplished MVIR.
3. Proceed to the Cashier when your name is called for the necessary fees and obtain an Official Receipt (OR).
FEES: (please see attached file)
4. Proceed to the Releasing Counter when your name is called to obtain the Certificate of Registration (CR), plates, stickers, and other requested documents.
2. Clearance from the Philippine National Police-Traffic Management Group (PNP-TMG)
3. Appropriate Insurance Certificate of Cover
4. Motor Vehicle Inspection Report (MVIR)
5. Copy of Dealer's Report duly authenticated by the Assistant Secretary with Official Receipt (OR)
6. Taxpayer's Identification Number (TIN)
Additional Requirements For
Vehicles Under Chattel Mortgage
1. Chattel Mortgage Contract duly annotated by the Registry of Deeds
2. Official Receipt (OR) issued by the Registry of Deeds
Vehicles Owned By A Corporation
1. Board Resolution or Secretary's Certificate
Motor Vehicles Owned By A Single Proprietor
1. Registration of Business Name (from the