License Certificationrequested by a government agency
What this is For:License Certificationrequested by a government agency
Where to File:Land Transportation Office
How to File:
1. Proceed to the Customer Service Counter to have your documents checked for completeness, and secure the form for Application for Drivers License. Get a queue number and wait for your number to be called.
2. When your number is called, proceed to the transaction counters to submit all required documents to the Evaluator.
3. Proceed to the Cashier when your name is called to pay the necessary fees and obtain an Official Receipt.
FEES: P30.00 per certificate
4. Proceed to the Releasing Counter, present the Official Receipt and claim the temporary student permit/license.
Other Documentary Requirements:
1. Current/Expired License
2. Letter of Request from a Government Agency
3. Taxpayer's Identification Number (TIN)