Duplicate LicenseLost License
What this is For:Duplicate LicenseLost License
Where to File:Land Transportation Office
How to File:
1. Proceed to the Customer Service Counter to have your documents checked for completeness, and secure the form for Application for Drivers License. Get a queue number and wait for your number to be called.
2. When your number is called, proceed to the transaction counters to submit all required documents to the Evaluator.
3. Proceed to the Phototaking/Signature Area to have your picture and signature taken when your name is called.
4. Proceed to the Cashier when your name is called to pay the necessary fees and obtain an Official Receipt.
Fees/License Conductors Professional Non-Professional
License/ Permit 105.00 90.00 120.00
Duplication Fee 30.00 30.00 30.00
Certificate 30.00 30.00 30.00
Clearance 30.00 30.00 30.00
Computer Fee 52.80 52.80 52.80
Total 247.80 232.80 262.80
5. Proceed to the Releasing Counter, present the Official Receipt and claim the temporary student permit/license.
Other Documentary Requirements:
1. Duly accomplished Application for Drivers License
2. Notarized Affidavit of Loss for lost license
3. Negative Drug Clearance Certificate (from an LTO accredited drug testing center) for expired professional license