2. Proceed to the Phototaking/Signature Area when your name is called to have your picture and signature taken.
3. Proceed to the Cashier when your name is called to pay the application fee.
Change in Classification Professional to Non-Professional
Application Fee 25.00
Change Classification 30.00
Computer Fee 52.80
4. Proceed to the Examination Room for the lecture and written exam.
5. After passing the written examination, wait for your name to be called for the practical exam.
6. After passing the practical examination, proceed to the Cashier when your name is called for payment of the necessary fees.
7. Proceed to the AMPI Counter when your name is called to have your signature and picture taken.
8. Claim the temporary driver's license (TDL) and the Official Receipt(OR) of payment.
2. Current/Expired License Card
3. Negative Drug Test result (from a DOH accredited drug testing center)