Change of License Classification from Professional to Non-Professional
What this is For:Change of License Classification from Professional to Non-Professional
Where to File:Land Transportation Office
How to File:
1. Proceed to the Evaluator to have your documents checked for completeness and authenticity, and secure the form for Application for Drivers License.
2. Proceed to the Phototaking/Signature Area when your name is called to have your picture and signature taken.
3. Proceed to the Cashier when your name is called to pay the application fee.
Change in Classification Professional to Non-Professional
Application Fee 25.00
Change Classification 30.00
Computer Fee 52.80
4. Proceed to the Examination Room for the lecture and written exam.
5. After passing the written examination, wait for your name to be called for the practical exam.
6. After passing the practical examination, proceed to the Cashier when your name is called for payment of the necessary fees.
7. Proceed to the AMPI Counter when your name is called to have your signature and picture taken.
8. Claim the temporary driver's license (TDL) and the Official Receipt(OR) of payment.
Other Documentary Requirements:
1. Duly accomplished Application for Drivers License
2. Current/Expired License Card
3. Negative Drug Test result (from a DOH accredited drug testing center)