2. Proceed to the Phototaking/Signature Area when your name is called to have your picture and signature taken.
3. Proceed to the Cashier when your name is called to pay the application fee.
Change in Classification Non-Professional To Professional
Application Fee 25.00
Change Classification 30.00
Computer Fee 52.80
4. Proceed to the Examination Room for the lecture and written exam.
5. After passing the written examination, wait for your name to be called for th practical exam.
6. After passing the practical examination, proceed to the Cashier when your name is called for payment of the necessary fees.
7. Proceed to the AMPI Counter when your name is called to have your signature and picture taken.
8. Claim the temporary driver's license (TDL) and the Official Receipt(OR) of payment.
2. Current/Expired License Card
3. Clearances/Certificate (Any of the following)
- NBI Clearance
- Police Clearance
- Court Clearance
- Certificate from Commanding Officer, if a military officer
4. Medical Certificate (from an LTO accredited or Government Physician) or valid AFP/PNP organic personnel ID
5. Negative Drug Test result (from a DOH accredited drug testing center)