1. Proceed to the Customer Service Counter to have your documents checked for completeness, and secure the form for Application for Drivers License.
2. When your number is called, proceed to the transaction counters to submit all required documents to the Evaluator.
3. Proceed to the Phototaking/Signature Area to have your picture and signature taken when your name is called.
4. Proceed to the Cashier when your name is called to pay the application fee and obtain an Official Receipt.
FEE: P30.00 regardless of number of restrictions added
5. Proceed to the Testing Area and present the Official Receipt to take the written exam.
6. After passing the written exam, wait for your name to be called for the practical exam (No practical exam for conductor).
7. After passing the practical exam, proceed to the Cashier when your name is called for the necessary fees and obtain an Official Receipt.
8. Proceed to the Releasing Counter, present the Official Receipt and claim the temporary license or card type license.
2. Current/Expired License Card
3. Must have passed practical examination
4. Negative Drug Test result (from a DOH accredited drug testing center)