What this is For:Passport Renewal (Form: Application for Passport)
Where to File:In the Philippines, one can apply for a passport at the Department of Foreign Affairs main office at Roxas Boulevard corner Libertad, Pasay City or at any of its Regional Consular Offices in Cauayan, Isabela; San Fernando, La Union; San Fernando, Pampanga; Lucena City; Legaspi City; Iloilo City; Cebu City; Cagayan de Oro City; Davao City and Zamboanga City.
How to File:
Personal appearance of the applicant shall not be required and the application may be filed by:
1.) Any agency duly accredited with the Department
2.) Member of immediate family of the applicant authorized in writing by the latter (applicant's spouse, brother/sister, parent/children, legal guardian/guardian having custody of the child.
For Regular Passport: (6 working days) 32 pages P500 ($50 abroad) 64 pages P600 ($60 abroad) Overtime Processing P250 in addition to regular fee (2 working days)
Other Documentary Requirements:
1. Three (3) copies 4.5 cm x 3.5 cm new photos (colored with plain white background). Photo should show applicants in decent attire with collar.
2. In passport being renewed is brown or issued prior to 01 May 1995,
a. Old passport and photocopy of passport pages 1,2,3 (amendment). The pages showing latest Bureau of Immigration departure and arrival stamps. (Shall not be required if applicant is applying in person.)
b. Supporting documents with complete middle name
3. In case passport being renewed is green or issued after 01 May 1995:
Present old passport and photocopy of passport pages 1,2,3 (amendment) inside and back cover. The pages showing latest Bureau of Immigration departure and arrival stamps. (Shall not be required if applicant is applying in person.)
4. For married women who chose to adopt surname of husband in her new passport, Marriage Certificate in Security Paper issued by the National Statistics Office or Certified True Copy and photocopy of MC issued by NSO.
5. For minors (below 18 years old)
Personal appearance of either parent.
if minor is not travelling with either parent, submit an original and photocopy of DSWD Travel Clearance and Affidavit of Support and Consent.
If both parents are abroad, such an affidavit must be authenticated by the nearest Philippine Embassy or Consulate General.
If both parents are abroad, person applying in behalf of the minor must submit Special Power of Attorney authenticated by the nearest Philippine Embassy or Consulate General.
Passport and photocopy of the passport of person travelling with the minor.