LOCAL SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM - BACHELORS DEGREE COMPLETION
for the School Year 2006-2007
What this is For:
The CIVIL SERVICE COMMISSION announces the competitive examination for the Local Scholarship Program for Bachelors Degree Completion (LSP-BDC) through the Paper and Pencil Test mode. Successful examinees shall avail of the scholarship grant effective School Year 2006-2007.
DATE OF EXAMINATION : *June 26, 2005
APPLICATION DEADLINE : *MAY 25, 2005
Where to File:
Applicants in Metro Manila may secure their application form and file it with:
CIVIL SERVICE COMMISSION
National Capital Region
#25 Kaliraya Street corner Cordillera Street
Tel. Nos. 781-4189/781-5878
Those in the provinces may file their applications with the CSC REGIONAL OFFICES or PROVINCIAL OFFICES nearest the examination center where they desire to take the examination.
1 San Fernando City, La Union
2 Tuguegarao City
3 San Fernando City, Pampanga
4 Roces Avenue, Quezon City
5 Legazpi City
6 Iloilo City
7 Cebu City
8 Tacloban City
9 Zamboanga City
10 Cagayan de Oro City
11 Davao City
12 Cotabato City
CSC-NCR Quezon City
CSC-CAR Baguio City
CSC-CARAGA Butuan City
CSC-ARMM Cotabato City
How to File:
NO EXAMINATION FEE IS REQUIRED
REPRODUCTION OF APPLICATION FORM IS ALLOWED.
The CSC Central Office at Batasan Complex, Constitution Hills, Diliman, Quezon City does not accept applications for the examination.
WHAT TO BRING ON EXAMINATION DAY
1. Notice of Assignment and/or Application Receipt
2. Blue or black ballpen
3. Lead pencil (No. 1 or 2) with eraser
4. Original copy of the valid ID presented on the day of filing of application.
Do not bring cellular phones and other materials outside of those above-listed,otherwise, they will be confiscated by the Security Officers. The Commission will not be liable for the loss or damage of said belongings.
Other Documentary Requirements:
NATURE/SCOPE OF EXAMINATION
Qualified applicants shall take a general ability test designed to measure basic competencies required in college work such as verbal, analytical and numerical skills.
Employees who have not earned any bachelors degree and who possess the following qualifications shall be eligible to take the written examination:
1. Need only two (2) school years or less to complete a bachelors degree;
2. Permanent employment status at the time of filing of application;
3. With at least two (2) years work experience in government ;
4. Have obtained a performance rating of at least Satisfactory for the last two (2) consecutive rating periods;
5. Not more than 58 years old as of last birthday;
6. In good health; and
7. With no pending administrative case.
1. Properly accomplished Application Form LSP-BDC Application Form for Competitive Examination with four (4)) recent photographs (1 inches x 2 inches) with nametag taken within three months from the date of filing of application to be submitted to the processor of application. Two (2) ID pictures shall be pasted on the application form while the other two (2) copies shall be stapled on the application to be used on the examination documents on examination day.
2. Photocopy of any one (1) of the valid ID such as Drivers License, SSS ID, GSIS ID, NBI Clearance, PRC ID, or current Office ID which contains the applicants picture, date of birth, signature and the signature of the authorized head of the issuing agency.
3. Certification from applicants former school or any other school where he/she intends to enroll attesting that he/she needs only one year or two years to complete a bachelors degree.
5. Integrated Records Management Office