for the School Year 2006 -2007
DATE OF EXAMINATION : *JUNE 26, 2005
DEADLINE FOR FILING APPLICATIONS : *MAY 25, 2005
* Subject to Future Revision
Acceptance of applications shall be on a FIRST-COME-FIRST-SERVED BASIS. However, acceptance of applications may be closed at any time within the filing period as soon as a sufficient number of applications has been received.
Application forms for the competitive examination for LSP-MDC are AVAILABLE at any CIVIL SERVICE REGIONAL/PROVINCIAL/FIELD OFFICE.
Applicants in Metro Manila may file their application form at:
CIVIL SERVICE COMMISSION
NATIONAL CAPITAL REGION
25 KALIRAYA ST., COR. CORDILLERA ST. QUEZON CITY
Those in the provinces should file their applications with the CIVIL SERVICE COMMISSION REGIONAL OFFICES or designated PROVINCIAL/FIELD OFFICES nearest the examination center where they wish to take the examination.
NO EXAMINATION FEE SHALL BE CHARGED. REPRODUCTION OF FORM IS ALLOWED.
The CSC Central Office at the Batasan Complex, Diliman, Quezon City does not accept applications for the examination.
CSC Regional Office No.1 - San Fernando City, La Union
CSC Regional Office No. 2 - Tuguegarao City
CSC Regional Office No. 3 - City of San Fernando, Pampanga
CSC Regional Office No. 4 - Pasig City
CSC Regional Office No. 5 - Legazpi City
CSC Regional Office No. 6 - Iloilo City
CSC Regional Office No. 7 - Cebu City
CSC Regional Office No. 8 - Tacloban City
CSC Regional Office No. 9 - Zamboanga City
CSC Regional Office No. 10 - Cagayan de Oro City
CSC Regional Office No. 11 - Davao City
CSC Regional Office No. 12 - Cotabato City
CSC Regional Office NCR - Quezon City
CSC Regional Office CAR - Baguio City
CSC Regional Office CARAGA - Butuan City
CSC Regional Office ARMM - ARMM, Maguindanao
The competitive examination consists of two (2) stages:
1. Written Test - The test is designed to measure basic competencies required for graduate school work. It is a test of verbal, analytical and numerical skills. No age limits are imposed provided that compliance with the service contract is assured. Likewise, employees must have no service obligations being served during the period of scholarship.
2. Interview - Those who pass the written test shall qualify for the interview. Only those who pass the interview shall proceed to take the qualifying requirements of the school where the applicants wish to pursue graduate stuudies.
Those who meet the school requirements shall be entitled to the benefits of the grant.
Accomplish the Revised Application Form (CS Form 101-B) LSP-MDC Application Form for the Competitive Examination and attach four (4) latest and identical passport size (1 inches x 2 inches) pictures with nametag taken within three months before the date of filing of application to be submitted to the processor of application.
Paste two (2) ID pictures on the application form while the other two (2) shall be stapled on the application form to be used on the examination documents on examination day.Pictures that are scanned and printed from computers or xeroxed are not accepted.
Attach to the accomplished application form a photocopy of any one (1) valid ID such as Drivers License, SSS ID, GSIS ID, NBI Clearance, PRC ID, or current Office ID which contains the applicants picture, date of birth, signature and the signature of the authorized head of the issuing agency.
1. Employees who possess the following qualifications shall be eligible to take the written examination upon nomination of the agency head:
A Bachelors Degree from a college or university recognized and/or accredited by the Commission on Higher Education (CHED)
A permanent status of appointment for three (3) years at the time of application
Performance rating of at least VERY SATISFACTORY for the last two (2) consecutive rating periods
In good health as evidenced by a medical certificate from a government physician
2. Employees with pending administrative cases may apply. However, should they be found guilty, their scholarship is deemed automatically revoked.
3. Employees who have been found guilty of any offense in the past three (3) years prior to application are also disqualified. Dismissed employees are also banned from the scholarship grant.
4. Employees who have earned Masteral degrees are disqualified. However, employees who have previously earned masteral units and/or are on thesis writing may avail of the LSP-MDC grant to complete the original course or to pursue another course.
5. Employees who have availed of short-term courses whether local or foreign are still qualified to apply.
6. The Commission may authorize a co-terminous employee to avail of the scholarship in meritorious cases, under two conditions: (a) the service obligation of the scholar will be fulfilled; and (b) the co-terminous employee is not related to the head of agency within the fourth degree of consanguinity or affinity.
WHAT TO BRING ON EXAMINATION DAY
1. Notice of Assignment/Application Receipt
2. Blue or Black Ballpen
3. Lead (Black) Pencil
4. Original copy of the valid ID presented during the filing of application.
Do not bring cellular phones and other materials outside of those above-listed, otherwise, they will be confiscated by the Security Officers.The Commission will not be liable for the loss or damage of said belongings.