APPLICATION FOR TAX CLEARANCE
What this is For:
Warning: strpos() [function.strpos]: Offset not contained in string in /home/webdev/public_html/formsphilippines.com/functions.inc.php on line 42
BIR Form 1905 BIR Form  Application for Registration Infn Update
Where to File:Taxpayer applicant files BIR Form 1905, together with the attachments, at the RDO where he is registered
How to File:
How / Procedure
1) Taxpayer applicant files BIR Form 1905, together with the attachments, at the RDO where he is registered.
2) RDO verifies if taxpayer has open cases reflected in the Integrated Tax System. If YES, ask taxpayer to submit required returns and pay the corresponding tax due/s and penalties, if any.
3) RDO verifies if taxpayer has delinquent cases at the Assessment, Collection, and Legal Divisions of the Region.
4) RDO verifies if taxpayer has delinquent cases at the Collection Enforcement Division, BIR National Office.
5) RDO issues Tax Clearance, indicating purpose of the same.
Other Documentary Requirements:
1) Letter of request stating the purpose for application
2) Copy of application for tax credit or refund duly received by the DOF