Investment Adviser of an Investment Company
What this is For:Investment Adviser of an Investment Company
Other Documentary Requirements:
Investment Adviser of an Investment Company:
1. Continuing authorization for the Commission's duly authorized representative to verify the applicant's bank accounts;
2. Evidence of compliance with unimpaired paid up capital requirements.
3. Valid work permit of foreigners connected in any capacity with the applicant;
4. Copies of identity cards/passports of individual applicants, all directors and persons who control more than 10% of a class of voting securities of the applicant;
5. Written supervision and control procedures, including procedures for establishing and maintaining a "Chinese Wall" in accordance with SRC Rule 34.1-3;
6. Schedule of minimum commission charges.
7. Latest audited financial statement;
8. Where applicant has been in existence for more than one year, certified copies of income tax returns for the two years preceding date of application;
9. Organization chart, including branch offices;
10. If applicant is a corporation, a certified copy of the following documents under oath by the corporate secretary:
a) With respect to a foreign applicant, certificate that the board of directors has authorized, in a resolution, the President and Secretary to sign an irrevocable consent to service of process upon the Commission as service to the corporation;
b) Articles of Incorporation;
c) Board resolution attesting to particulars contained in the application;
11. Business plan regarding proposed and/or current operations, including projected volume of business;
12. If the applicant is not a member of or participant in an SRO, or has not applied for such membership or participation therein, a written undertaking that he will become a member or participant in an SRO in the near future;
13. Management and Distribution Agreement.
14. Application fees:
Head Office P 10,000 + other fees
Sales Agent P 2,000 + other fees