LICENSING OF FOREIGN CORPORATIONS
What this is For:Regional or Area Headquarters and Regional Operating Headquarters
Other Documentary Requirements:
1. Application form
2. Name Verification Slip
3. A certification from the Philippine Consulate/Embassy or the Philippine Commercial Office or from the equivalent office of the Philippine Department of Trade and Industry in the applicant's home country that said foreign firm is an entity engaged in international trade with affiliates, subsidiaries or branch offices in the Asia Pacific and other foreign markets. In case the certification is issued by the equivalent office of the Philippine Department of Trade and Industry, the same shall be authenticated by the Philippine Consulate/Embassy.
4. A certification from the principal officer of the foreign entity to the effect that the said foreign entity has been authorized by its Board of Directors or governing body to establish its regional or area headquarters or regional operating headquarters in the Philippines.
5. Indorsement of the Board of Investments
NOTE: Within thirty (30) days from receipt of License:
1. For Regional or Area Headquarters, proof of remittance of at least US$50,000
2. For Regional Operating Headquarters, proof of remittance of at least US$200,000