REGISTRATION OF CORPORATIONS- Non-Stock Corporation
What this is For:REGISTRATION OF CORPORATIONS- Non-Stock Corporation
Other Documentary Requirements:
1. Name verification slip
2. Articles of incorporation and by-laws
3. Affidavit of an incorporator or director undertaking to change corporate name
4. List of members certified by the Corporate Secretary
5. List of contributors and amount contributed certified by the Treasurer
6. Registration Data Sheet
Note : Items 3, 4, and 5 need not be submitted if already provided in the Articles of Incorporation
1. For Foundations, notarized Certificate of Bank Deposit of the contribution of not less than P1,000,000.00, and modus operandi or mode of operation executed under oath by the President setting forth its mode of operation, source of its funds, the proposed application of said funds, and the prospective beneficiaries of grants or endowments.
2. For religious corporations, refer to Sections 109-116 of the Corporation Code of the Philippines, and add an affidavit of affirmation or verification by the chief priest, rabbi, minister or presiding elder
3. For federations, certified list of member-associations by Corporate Secretary/President
4. For condominium corporation/association, Master Deed with primary entry of the Register of Deeds and certification that there is no other existing similar condominium association within the condominium project.