a. Accomplish Preliminary Loan Counseling Questionnaire (PLCQ)
b. If eligible, accomplish Membership Status Verification Slip (MSVS) (HDMF H8-8)
c. Submit accomplished PLCQ and MSVS
2. Secure a Pag-IBIG Housing Loan Application form (HDMF H1-1) together with the checklist of requirements
3. Submit accomplished HDMF H1-1 form with complete requirements.
4. Secure Payment Order Form (POF)
5. Pay the initial processing fee of P1,000 and upgraded monthly contribution (if applicable)
6. Receive the Notice of Approval(NOA) and sign the loan documents
7. Proceed to the BIR and present the Deed of Absolute Sale (DOAS) executed by the owner of the property and the applicant for the computation of documentary stamps and capital gains tax, and proceed to authorized banks for the payment of documentary stamps and capital gains tax.
NOTE: Authorized bank shall issue a receipt as proof of payment which shall later be presented to the BIR. The BIR shall then issue to the member-borrower a Certificate Authorizing Registration.
8. Proceed to the Registry of Deeds (RD) for payment of transfer tax and registration fees relative to the transfer of title and annotation of mortgage
Present the following documents to the RD:-TCT/CCT/OCT in the name of the seller-Deed of Absolute Sale (DOA) between the owner of the property and applicant-PN with LMA-Certificate Authorizing Registration (issued by BIR)
9. Proceed to the Assessors Office for the assessment of property, and secure new tax declaration in the name of the member-borrower.
10. Secure Occupancy Permit from the Local Government Units (LGUs) Engineering Office. This is applicable to the following loan purposes: Purchase of New Residential Unit, Purchase of Lot and Construction of House (PLCH), and Construction of House (CH).
11. Submit the required documents
*Required Documents for submission upon loan approval:
1. Owners Duplicate Copy of the TCT/CCT/OCT in the name of the borrower with proper mortgage annotation in favor of the HDMF
2. Tax Declaration in the name of the borrower
3. Deed of Absolute Sale with R.D. stamp (for PLCH, DOAS shall cover lot only)
4. Promissory Note with Loan and Mortgage Agreement (PN with LMA) (HDMF H4-71) with original RD stamp
5. Certificate of Lot/House Acceptance (if not self-administered)
6. Certificate of Lot Acceptance (for lot purchase)
7. Updated Real Estate Tax Receipt
8. Certificate of House Acceptance and Completion (for house construction)
9. Disclosure Statement on Loan Transaction
10. Authority to Deduct Loan Amortization, if applicable
11. Occupancy Permit (upon loan take out)
12. Claim check
NOTE: The remaining processing fee of P2,000 shall be deducted from the loan proceeds.
13. Pay monthly amortization
NOTE: If payment of amortization is not thru salary deduction, the borrower must issue 12 post dated checks (PDCs) upon receipt of loan proceeds.
1. Housing Loan Application with ID photos of borrower (properly accomplished and duly notarized)
2. Income Tax Returns (ITRs) and BIR Form No. 2316 for the last two years immediately preceding date of loan application
3. Valid Certificate of Employment and Compensation (CEC) (for Pag-IBIG I & II)/ Employment Contract or Employers Certificate of Income duly certified by the employer (for POP members)(where applicable)
4. Latest Payslip(one-month)
5. Certified true copy of TCT/CCT/OCT by the Register of Deeds (latest title)
6. Location Plan and Vicinity Map
7. Photocopy of Updated Tax Declaration and Tax Receipt
8. Special Power of Attorney (for member/s abroad, SPA must be duly certified by the Philippine Embassy or Consulate in the country where the member is staying)
9. Medical Questionnaire and/or Full Medical Examination (For loans over P750,000 and for borrowers over 60 years old)
10. Proof of Billing Address