a. Accomplish Preliminary Loan Counseling Questionnaire (PLCQ)
b. If eligible, accomplish Membership Status Verification Slip (MSVS) (HDMF H8-8)
c. Submit accomplished PLCQ and MSVS
2. Secure a Pag-IBIG Housing Loan Application form (HDMF H1-1) together with the checklist of requirements from the Developer
3. Submit accomplished HDMF H1-1 form with complete requirements, and pay the initial processing fee of P1,000 and upgraded monthly contribution (if applicable)
4. Receive Notice of Approval and loan documents; Request member-borrower to sign loan documents
NOTE: Member-borrower shall present a valid ID card before signing the loan documents.
5. Submit the required documents
NOTE: Ocular inspection of the subject property should have been requested and undertaken prior to submission of required documents.
Required Documents for submission upon loan approval:
i. Individual Transfer Certificate of Title (TCT) covering the subject house and lot package with the Deed of Assignment duly annotated thereon
ii. Occupancy Permit
iii. Tax Declaration
iv. Updated Real Estate Tax Receipts
v. Deed of Assignment (With Borrowers-Buyers Conformity) (HDMF H4-72a)
vi. Certificate of Acceptance
vii. Disclosure Statement on Loan Transaction
viii. Authority to Deduct Loan Amortization, if applicable
6. Claim check
NOTE: The remaining processing fee of P2,000 shall be deducted from the loan proceeds.
7. Pay monthly amortization
NOTE: If payment of amortization is not thru salary deduction, the borrower must issue 12 post dated checks (PDCs) upon receipt of loan proceeds.
1. Housing Loan Application with ID photos of borrower (properly accomplished and duly notarized)
2. Income Tax Returns (ITRs) and BIR Form No. 2316 for the last two years immediately preceding date of loan application
3. Valid Certificate of Employment and Compensation (CEC) (for Pag-IBIG I & II)/ Employment Contract or Employers Certificate of Income duly certified by the employer (for POP members)(where applicable)
4. Latest Payslip(one-month)
5. Certified true copy of TCT/CCT/OCT by the Register of Deeds (latest title)
6. Location Plan and Vicinity Map
7. Photocopy of Updated Tax Declaration and Tax Receipt
8. Special Power of Attorney (for member/s abroad, SPA must be duly certified by the Philippine Embassy or Consulate in the country where the member is staying)
9. Medical Questionnaire and/or Full Medical Examination (For loans over P750,000 and for borrowers over 60 years old)
10. Proof of Billing Address
11. Contract-to-Sell (CTS) (HDMF H4-73a)