Motor Vehicle VerificationInsurance Claims, Vehicular Accident and Confidential Investigation
What this is For:
: Motor Vehicle Verification
Insurance Claims, Vehicular Accident And Confidential Investigation
Where to File:
Land Transportation Office
How to File:
1. Proceed to the transaction counters and submit all the required documents to the Evaluator for evaluation and computation of fees.
2. Proceed to the Cashier when your name is called for the necessary fees and obtain an Official Receipt (OR).
3. Proceed to the Releasing Counter when your name is called to obtain the Certificate of Registration (CR), plates, stickers, and other requested documents.
Other Documentary Requirements:
1. Police Report or Letter of request from the verifier
2. Identification Card of the police or the verifier
3. Taxpayer's Identification Number (TIN)