Motor Vehicle Verification Robbery Case

What this is For:

[u]Motor Vehicle Verification[/u] Robbery Case

Where to File:

Land Transportation Office

How to File:

1. Proceed to the transaction counters and submit all the required documents to the Evaluator for evaluation and computation of fees.

2. Proceed to the Cashier when your name is called for the necessary fees and obtain an Official Receipt (OR).

3. Proceed to the Releasing Counter when your name is called to obtain the Certificate of Registration (CR), plates, stickers, and other requested documents.

Other Documentary Requirements:

1. Police Report or letter request from the robbery victim

2. Identification card of the victim or the police

3. Taxpayer's Identification Number (TIN)