Manufacturers, Assemblers, Importers and Dealers (MAID) Accreditation
What this is For:Manufacturers, Assemblers, Importers and Dealers (MAID) Accreditation
Where to File:Land Transportation Office
How to File:
1. Proceed to the MAID Secretariat to submit all required documents.
2. Wait for the Inspector to contact you to confirm the date and time of site inspection within one week.
3. Upon approval of application, secure Payment Order Slip (POS) and proceed to the Cashier to pay the necessary fees and get an Official Receipt.
4. Proceed to the MAID Secretariat to obtain the Certificate of Accreditation when available.
Other Documentary Requirements:
1. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) Registration Certificate (For Corporation and Partnerships)
2. Articles of Incorporation and By laws
3. Articles of Partnership
4. Department of Trade and Industry (DTI) Certificate of Registration of Business Name (For Single Proprietorship)
5. Latest Income Tax Return (Personal Income Tax for Single Proprietorship and Partnership)
6. Financial Statements duly certified by a CPA (Statement of Assets and Liabilities for newly established business)
7. Current Mayor's Permit for:
a. Plant if applying for Manufacturer / Assembler
b. Warehouse for Importer
c. Display Center/Show Room for Dealer
8. Location Map
9. Picture of Establishment showing permanent signboard
10. SSS Certificate of Membership (Under the Company's Name)
1. Board of Investments (BOI) Certificate of Membership
1. Official Receipt of Payment of Taxes and Duties
2. Import Entry Declaration (For Self-funded, Import Entry and Revenue Collection)
3. Packing List
4. Bill of Lading / Airway Bill
5. Letter of Credit (Not applicable for Self-funded)
6. Green Copy of Bureau of Customs-Certificate of Payment (BOC-CP)
7. Commercial Invoice from Country of Origin
8. Clean Report of Findings (CRF)