Transfer of Ownership of Motor Vehicles Obtained Under Sheriff's Certificate of Sale Pursuant to a Money Judgment
What this is For:Transfer of Ownership of Motor Vehicles Obtained Under Sheriff's Certificate of Sale Pursuant to a Money Judgment
Where to File:Land Transportation Office
How to File:
1. Proceed to the transaction counters and submit all the required documents to the Evaluator for evaluation and computation of fees.
2. Actual inspection of motor vehicles with duly accomplished MVIR (Motor Vehicle Inspection Report).
3. Proceed to the Cashier when your name is called for the necessary fees and obtain an Official Receipt (OR).
4. Proceed to the Releasing Counter when your name is called to obtain the Certificate of Registration (CR), plates, stickers, and other requested documents.
Other Documentary Requirements:
1. Original Certificate of Registration (CR)
2. Latest original Official Receipt (OR) of payment of registration fees. In the absence thereof, a certification from the Sheriff that the original copies were not turned over to him at the time of the auction sale
3. Duplicate original copy of the decision rendered by the Court under its own seal
4. Certification by the Clerk of Court that the judgment / decision has become final and executory
5. Duplicate original copy of the Writ of Execution under the seal of the Court
6. Appropriate Insurance Certificate of Cover
7. Actual inspection of MV with duly accomplished MVIR (Motor Vehicle Inspection Report)
8. Confirmation of CR/OR (CIR-91-137) if issued by other LTO Agency
9. Taxpayer's Identification Number (TIN)
Motor Vehicles Owned By A Corporation
1. Board Resolution or Secretary's Certificate
Motor Vehicles Owned By A Single Proprietor
1. Registration of Business Name (from the Department of Trade and Industry)