Transfer of Ownership of Motor Vehicles Purchased From Diplomatic Or Tax-Exempt Personnel
What this is For:Transfer of Ownership of Motor Vehicles Purchased From Diplomatic Or Tax-Exempt Personnel
Where to File:Land Transportation Office
How to File:
1. Proceed to the transaction counters and submit all the required documents to the Evaluator for evaluation and computation of fees.
2. Actual inspection of motor vehicles with duly accomplished MVIR (Motor Vehicle Inspection Report).
3. Proceed to the Cashier when your name is called for the necessary fees and obtain an Official Receipt (OR).
4. Proceed to the Releasing Counter when your name is called to obtain the Certificate of Registration (CR), plates, stickers, and other requested documents.
Other Documentary Requirements:
1. Original Certificate of Registration (CR) and latest original Official Receipt (OR) of payment
2. Official Receipt (OR) of tax payment
3. Original Deed of Sale of the Motor Vehicle
4. Endorsement from the Department of Foreign Affairs-Protocol's Office
5. Certificate of Payment from the Bureau of Customs with Official Receipt (OR)
6. Appropriate Insurance Certificate of Cover
7. Actual inspection of MV with duly accomplished MVIR (Motor Vehicle Inspection Report)
8. Confirmation Certificate of tax payment
9. Confirmation of CR/OR (CIR-91-137) if issued by other LTO Agency
10. Taxpayer's Identification Number (TIN)
Motor Vehicles Owned By A Corporation
1. Board Resolution or Secretary's Certificate
Motor Vehicles Owned By A Single Proprietor
1. Registration of Business Name (from the Department of Trade and Industry)