2. Actual inspection of motor vehicles with duly accomplished MVIR (Motor Vehicle Inspection Report).
3. Proceed to the Cashier when your name is called for the necessary fees and obtain an Official Receipt (OR).
4. Proceed to the Releasing Counter when your name is called to obtain the Certificate of Registration (CR), plates, stickers, and other requested documents.
2. Official Receipt (OR) of tax payment
3. Original Deed of Sale of the Motor Vehicle
4. Endorsement from the Department of Foreign Affairs-Protocol's Office
5. Certificate of Payment from the Bureau of Customs with Official Receipt (OR)
6. Appropriate Insurance Certificate of Cover
7. Actual inspection of MV with duly accomplished MVIR (Motor Vehicle Inspection Report)
8. Confirmation Certificate of tax payment
9. Confirmation of CR/OR (CIR-91-137) if issued by other LTO Agency
10. Taxpayer's Identification Number (TIN)
Motor Vehicles Owned By A Corporation
1. Board Resolution or Secretary's Certificate
Motor Vehicles Owned By A Single Proprietor
1. Registration of Business Name (from the Department of Trade and Industry)