Transfer of Ownership of Motor Vehicles Obtained Under an Extra-Judicial Sale Conducted Before the Notary Public
What this is For:Transfer of Ownership of Motor Vehicles Obtained Under an Extra-Judicial Sale Conducted Before the Notary Public
Where to File:Land Transportation Office
How to File:
1. Proceed to the transaction counters and submit all the required documents to the Evaluator for evaluation and computation of fees.
2. Actual inspection of motor vehicles with duly accomplished MVIR (Motor Vehicle Inspection Report).
3. Proceed to the Cashier when your name is called for the necessary fees and obtain an Official Receipt (OR).
4. Proceed to the Releasing Counter when your name is called to obtain the Certificate of Registration (CR), plates, stickers, and other requested documents.
Other Documentary Requirements:
1. Certification from the Branch Clerk of Court of the City or municipality where the sale was conducted that there is no available Sheriff or the location where the sale is to take place is far from where the Sheriff perform his official duties
2. Original Certificate of Registration (CR)
3. Latest original Official Receipt (OR) of payment of registration fees
4. Original copy of Notary Public's Certificate
5. Appropriate Insurance Certificate of Cover
6. Actual inspection of MV with duly accomplished MVIR (Motor Vehicle Inspection Report)
7. Confirmation of CR/OR (CIR-91-137) if issued by other LTO Agency
8. Taxpayer's Identification Number (TIN)
Motor Vehicles Owned By A Corporation
1. Board Resolution or Secretary's Certificate
Motor Vehicles Owned By A Single Proprietor
1. Registration of Business Name (from the Department of Trade and Industry)