Stamping of Chassis Identification Number
What this is For:Stamping of Chassis Identification Number
Where to File:Land Transportation Office
How to File:
1. Proceed to the transaction counters and submit all the required documents to the Evaluator for evaluation and computation of fees.
2. Actual inspection of motor vehicles with duly accomplished MVIR (Motor Vehicle Inspection Report).
3. Proceed to the Cashier when your name is called for the necessary fees and obtain an Official Receipt (OR).
4. Proceed to the Releasing Counter when your name is called to obtain the Certificate of Registration (CR), plates, stickers, and other requested documents.
Other Documentary Requirements:
1. Sales Invoice of materials used in the fabrication of the component
2. Affidavit of fabrication by the owner
3. Certification of sale of the materials used
4. Taxpayer's Identification Number (TIN)