2. Actual inspection of motor vehicles with duly accomplished MVIR (Motor Vehicle Inspection Report).
3. Proceed to the Cashier when your name is called for the necessary fees and obtain an Official Receipt (OR).
4. Proceed to the Releasing Counter when your name is called to obtain the Certificate of Registration (CR), plates, stickers, and other requested documents.
2. Endorsement from Department of Foreign Affairs, if the Motor Vehicle is embassy owned
3. Clearance from Philippine National Police-Traffic Management Group (PNP-TMG)
4. Appropriate Insurance Certificate of Cover
5. Certificate of Registration (CR) or Commercial Invoice from the country of origin
6. Copy of written commitment
7. Packing List
8. Bill of Lading
9. Motor Vehicle Inspection Report (MVIR) (Motor Vehicle Inspection Report)
10. Confirmation of tax payment
11. Taxpayer's Identification Number (TIN)