Special Registration of Imported Motor VehiclesTax-Exempt Vehicles In Free Ports And Special Economic Zones
What this is For:Special Registration of Imported Motor VehiclesTax-Exempt Vehicles In Free Ports And Special Economic Zones
Where to File:Land Transportation Office
How to File:
1. Proceed to the transaction counters and submit all the required documents to the Evaluator for evaluation and computation of fees.
2. Actual inspection of motor vehicles with duly accomplished MVIR (Motor Vehicle Inspection Report).
3. Proceed to the Cashier when your name is called for the necessary fees and obtain an Official Receipt (OR).
4. Proceed to the Releasing Counter when your name is called to obtain the Certificate of Registration (CR), plates, stickers, and other requested documents.
Other Documentary Requirements:
1. Certificate of Registration (CR) or Commercial Invoice from the country of origin
2. Bill of Lading
3. Packing List
4. Free Port/Special Economic Zone Import Permit
5. Certification issued by the Bureau of Customs (BOC) with Official Receipt (OR) as tax-exempt under RA 7227
6. BOC Import Entry Revenue Declaration
7. Stencils of engine and chassis
8. Clearance from Philippine National Police-Traffic Management Group (PNP-TMG)
9. Appropriate Insurance Certificate of Cover
10. Motor Vehicle Inspection Report (MVIR) (Motor Vehicle Inspection Report)
11. Confirmation of tax payment
12. Taxpayer's Identification Number (TIN)