Special Registration of Imported Motor VehiclesImported For-Hire Motor Vehicles
What this is For:Special Registration of Imported Motor VehiclesImported For-Hire Motor Vehicles
Where to File:Land Transportation Office
How to File:
1. Proceed to the transaction counters and submit all the required documents to the Evaluator for evaluation and computation of fees.
2. Actual inspection of motor vehicles with duly accomplished MVIR (Motor Vehicle Inspection Report).
3. Proceed to the Cashier when your name is called for the necessary fees and obtain an Official Receipt (OR).
4. Proceed to the Releasing Counter when your name is called to obtain the Certificate of Registration (CR), plates, stickers, and other requested documents.
Other Documentary Requirements:
1. Confirmation of Franchise from the Land Transportation Franchising and Regulatory Board (LTFRB) with copy of Decision/Order
2. Certificate of Registration (CR) or Commercial Invoice of the vehicle issued by the country of origin
3. Informal Entry Declaration
4. Copy of Certificate of Payment issued by the Bureau of Customs (BOC) with Official Receipt (OR)
5. Bill of Lading
6. Packing List
7. Clearance from Philippine National Police-Traffic Management Group (PNP-TMG)
8. Motor Vehicle Inspection Report (MVIR) (Motor Vehicle Inspection Report)
9. Confirmation of tax payment
10. Taxpayer's Identification Number (TIN)