2. Actual inspection of motor vehicles with duly accomplished MVIR (Motor Vehicle Inspection Report).
3. Proceed to the Cashier when your name is called for the necessary fees and obtain an Official Receipt (OR).
4. Proceed to the Releasing Counter when your name is called to obtain the Certificate of Registration (CR), plates, stickers, and other requested documents.
2. Copy of the Re-Export Bond duly approved by the Bureau of Customs (BOC) to determine the effectivity date and duration of the vehicle's temporary stay in the country
3. Certificate of Registration (CR) or Commercial Invoice issued by the country of origin
4. Clearance from Philippine National Police -Traffic Management Group (PNP-TMG)
5. Appropriate Insurance Certificate of Cover
6. Motor Vehicle Inspection Report (MVIR) (Motor Vehicle Inspection Report)
7. Duplicate copy of Certificate of Payment issued by BOC with Official Receipt (OR) for confirmation by the Registration Section
8. Confirmation of tax payment
9. Taxpayer's Identification Number (TIN)