Special Registration of Government VehiclesImported Motor Vehicles
What this is For:Special Registration of Government VehiclesImported Motor Vehicles
Where to File:Land Transportation Office
How to File:
1. Proceed to the transaction counters and submit all the required documents to the Evaluator for evaluation and computation of fees.
2. Actual inspection of motor vehicles with duly accomplished MVIR (Motor Vehicle Inspection Report).
3. Proceed to the Cashier when your name is called for the necessary fees and obtain an Official Receipt (OR).
4. Proceed to the Releasing Counter when your name is called to obtain the Certificate of Registration (CR), plates, stickers, and other requested documents.
Other Documentary Requirements:
1. Certificate of Registration (CR) / Commercial Invoice / Bill of Lading issued by the country of origin
2. Clearance from Philippine National Police -Traffic Management Group (PNP-TMG)
3. Appropriate Insurance Certificate of Cover
4. Copy of Certificate of Payment issued by the Bureau of Customs (BOC) with Official Receipt (OR)
5. Informal Entry Declaration
6. Actual inspection of MV with duly accomplished MVIR (Motor Vehicle Inspection Report)
7. Confirmation of BOC - Certificate of Payment
8. Taxpayer's Identification Number (TIN)