2. Actual inspection of motor vehicles with duly accomplished MVIR (Motor Vehicle Inspection Report).
3. Proceed to the Cashier when your name is called for the necessary fees and obtain an Official Receipt (OR).
4. Proceed to the Releasing Counter when your name is called to obtain the Certificate of Registration (CR), plates, stickers, and other requested documents.
2. Clearance from Philippine National Police -Traffic Management Group (PNP-TMG)
3. Appropriate Insurance Certificate of Cover
4. Copy of Certificate of Payment issued by the Bureau of Customs (BOC) with Official Receipt (OR)
5. Informal Entry Declaration
6. Actual inspection of MV with duly accomplished MVIR (Motor Vehicle Inspection Report)
7. Confirmation of BOC - Certificate of Payment
8. Taxpayer's Identification Number (TIN)