Special Registration of Government VehiclesPrivate Motor Vehicles
What this is For:Special Registration of Government VehiclesPrivate Motor Vehicles
Where to File:Land Transportation Office
How to File:
1. Proceed to the transaction counters and submit all the required documents to the Evaluator for evaluation and computation of fees.
2. Actual inspection of motor vehicles with duly accomplished MVIR (Motor Vehicle Inspection Report).
3. Proceed to the Cashier when your name is called for the necessary fees and obtain an Official Receipt (OR).
4. Proceed to the Releasing Counter when your name is called to obtain the Certificate of Registration (CR), plates, stickers, and other requested documents.
Other Documentary Requirements:
1. Sales Invoice of Motor Vehicle
2. Clearance from Philippine National Police -Traffic Management Group (PNP-TMG)
3. Appropriate Insurance Certificate of Cover
4. Actual inspection of MV with duly accomplished MVIR (Motor Vehicle Inspection Report)
5. Confirmation of Dealer's Report from Registration Section / Regional Office same as new
6. Taxpayer's Identification Number (TIN)