2. Actual inspection of motor vehicles with duly accomplished MVIR (Motor Vehicle Inspection Report).
3. Proceed to the Cashier when your name is called for the necessary fees and obtain an Official Receipt (OR).
4. Proceed to the Releasing Counter when your name is called to obtain the Certificate of Registration (CR), plates, stickers, and other requested documents.
2. Copy of the Contract or Job Order entered into by the Mechanic and the Car Owner
3. Proof of Notice of the sale at public auction in at least two (2) public places
4. Written notice to the Car Owner of the sale at public auction sent either personally or by registered mail
5. Original Copy of the Certificate of Sale
6. Original Copy of the Notary Public's Return
7. Affidavit of the Notary Public who conducted the public bidding as proof of compliance to the above requirements
8. Original Certificate of Registration (CR) and latest original Official Receipt (OR) of payment
9. Clearance from Philippine National Police -Traffic Management Group (PNP-TMG)
10. Appropriate Insurance Certificate of Cover
11. Actual inspection of MV with duly accomplished Motor Vehicle Inspection Report (MVIR) (Motor Vehicle Inspection Report)
12. Taxpayer's Identification Number (TIN)