2. Actual inspection of motor vehicles with duly accomplished MVIR (Motor Vehicle Inspection Report).
3. Proceed to the Cashier when your name is called for the necessary fees and obtain an Official Receipt (OR).
4. Proceed to the Releasing Counter when your name is called to obtain the Certificate of Registration (CR), plates, stickers, and other requested documents
2. Notice of Award
3. Certificate of Sale or Deed of Sale duly noted by the Commission on Audit (COA) representative
4. Certificate of Payment issued by the Bureau of Customs (BOC) with Official Receipt (OR)
5. BOC Official Receipt (OR) evidencing payment of the acquisition cost
6. Clearance from Philippine National Police-Traffic Management Group (PNP-TMG)
7. Appropriate Insurance Certificate of Cover
8. Actual inspection of MV with duly accomplished Motor Vehicle Inspection Report (MVIR) (Motor Vehicle Inspection Report)
9. Confirmation of tax payment
10. Taxpayer's Identification Number (TIN)