Special Registration of Auctioned Motor VehiclesMotor Vehicles Acquired Through Public Bidding Conducted by the Bureau of Customs
What this is For:Special Registration of Auctioned Motor VehiclesMotor Vehicles Acquired Through Public Bidding Conducted by the Bureau of Customs
Where to File:Land Transportation Office
How to File:
1. Proceed to the transaction counters and submit all the required documents to the Evaluator for evaluation and computation of fees.
2. Actual inspection of motor vehicles with duly accomplished MVIR (Motor Vehicle Inspection Report).
3. Proceed to the Cashier when your name is called for the necessary fees and obtain an Official Receipt (OR).
4. Proceed to the Releasing Counter when your name is called to obtain the Certificate of Registration (CR), plates, stickers, and other requested documents
Other Documentary Requirements:
1. Decision on the seizure proceedings
2. Notice of Award
3. Certificate of Sale or Deed of Sale duly noted by the Commission on Audit (COA) representative
4. Certificate of Payment issued by the Bureau of Customs (BOC) with Official Receipt (OR)
5. BOC Official Receipt (OR) evidencing payment of the acquisition cost
6. Clearance from Philippine National Police-Traffic Management Group (PNP-TMG)
7. Appropriate Insurance Certificate of Cover
8. Actual inspection of MV with duly accomplished Motor Vehicle Inspection Report (MVIR) (Motor Vehicle Inspection Report)
9. Confirmation of tax payment
10. Taxpayer's Identification Number (TIN)