2. Actual inspection of motor vehicles with duly accomplished MVIR (Motor Vehicle Inspection Report).
3. Proceed to the Cashier when your name is called for the necessary fees and obtain an Official Receipt (OR).
4. Proceed to the Releasing Counter when your name is called to obtain the Certificate of Registration (CR), plates, stickers, and other requested documents.
2. Endorsement of District Office that issued the latest Certificate of Registration (CR)
3. Approval of the Regional Director
4. Result of laboratory examination from the Philippine National Police (PNP) Crime Laboratory
5. TMG recommendation
6. Affidavit explaining the reason for re-stamping
7. Affidavit of Mechanic who performed the re-stamping
8. Actual inspection of MV with duly accomplished MVIR (Motor Vehicle Inspection Report)
9. Taxpayer's Identification Number (TIN)