Cancellation of Mortgage or Other Liens and Encumbrances
What this is For:Cancellation of Mortgage or Other Liens and Encumbrances
Where to File:Land Transportation Office
How to File:
1. Proceed to the transaction counters and submit all the required documents to the Evaluator for evaluation and computation of fees.
2. Actual inspection of motor vehicles with duly accomplished MVIR (Motor Vehicle Inspection Report).
3. Proceed to the Cashier when your name is called for the necessary fees and obtain an Official Receipt (OR).
4. Proceed to the Releasing Counter when your name is called to obtain the Certificate of Registration (CR), plates, stickers, and other requested documents.
Other Documentary Requirements:
1. Original Certificate of Registration (CR) and latest original Official Receipt (OR) of payment
2. Release of Chattel Mortgage Contract duly cancelled by the Registry of Deeds
3. Official Receipt (OR) of payment of release with the Registry of Deeds
4. Actual inspection of MV with duly accomplished MVIR (Motor Vehicle Inspection Report)
5. Confirmation of CR/OR (CIR-91-137) if issued by other LTO Agency
6. Taxpayer's Identification Number (TIN)