2. Actual inspection of motor vehicles with duly accomplished MVIR (Motor Vehicle Inspection Report).
3. Proceed to the Cashier when your name is called for the necessary fees and obtain an Official Receipt (OR).
4. Proceed to the Releasing Counter when your name is called to obtain the Certificate of Registration (CR), plates, stickers, and other requested documents.
2. Release of Chattel Mortgage Contract duly cancelled by the Registry of Deeds
3. Official Receipt (OR) of payment of release with the Registry of Deeds
4. Actual inspection of MV with duly accomplished MVIR (Motor Vehicle Inspection Report)
5. Confirmation of CR/OR (CIR-91-137) if issued by other LTO Agency
6. Taxpayer's Identification Number (TIN)