Request for Duplicate Official Receipt (OR)
What this is For:Request for Duplicate Official Receipt (OR)
Where to File:Land Transportation Office
How to File:
1. Proceed to the transaction counters and submit all the required documents to the Evaluator for evaluation and computation of fees.
2. Actual inspection of motor vehicles with duly accomplished MVIR (Motor Vehicle Inspection Report).
3. Proceed to the Cashier when your name is called for the necessary fees and obtain an Official Receipt (OR).
4. Proceed to the Releasing Counter when your name is called to obtain the Certificate of Registration (CR), plates, stickers, and other requested documents.
Other Documentary Requirements:
1. Affidavit of Loss
2. Taxpayer's Identification Number (TIN)