Request for Duplicate Certificate of Registration (CR) for Private Vehicles
What this is For:Request for Duplicate Certificate of Registration (CR) for Private Vehicles
Where to File:Land Transportation Office
How to File:
1. Proceed to the transaction counters and submit all the required documents to the Evaluator for evaluation and computation of fees.
2. Actual inspection of motor vehicles with duly accomplished MVIR.
3. Proceed to the Cashier when your name is called for the necessary fees and obtain an Official Receipt (OR).
4. Proceed to the Releasing Counter when your name is called to obtain the Certificate of Registration (CR), plates, stickers, and other requested documents.
Other Documentary Requirements:
1. Original Official Receipt (OR)
2. Affidavit of Loss
3. Certification from the Financing Institution that the Certificate of Registration (CR) is not in their possession (in case of Mortgaged/Encumbered Motor Vehicle)
4. Actual inspection of MV with duly accomplished MVIR (Motor Vehicle Inspection Report)
5. Taxpayer's Identification Number (TIN)