2. Actual inspection of motor vehicles with duly accomplished MVIR.
3. Proceed to the Cashier when your name is called for the necessary fees and obtain an Official Receipt (OR).
4. Proceed to the Releasing Counter when your name is called to obtain the Certificate of Registration (CR), plates, stickers, and other requested documents.
2. Original Certificate of Registration (CR) and latest original Official Receipt (OR) of payment
3. Common Carrier Tax (from the Bureau of Internal Revenue)
4. Appropriate Insurance Certificate of Cover
5. Motor Vehicle Inspection Report (MVIR)
6. Taxpayer's Identification Number (TIN)