Renewal of Motor Vehicle RegistrationPrivate Vehicles
What this is For:Renewal of Motor Vehicle RegistrationPrivate Vehicles
Where to File:Land Transportation Office
How to File:
1. Proceed to the transaction counters and submit all the required documents to the Evaluator for evaluation and computation of fees.
2. Actual inspection of motor vehicles with duly accomplished MVIR.
3. Proceed to the Cashier when your name is called for the necessary fees and obtain an Official Receipt (OR).
4. Proceed to the Releasing Counter when your name is called to obtain the Certificate of Registration (CR), plates, stickers, and other requested documents.
Other Documentary Requirements:
1. Original Certificate of Registration (CR) and latest original Official Receipt (OR) of payment
2. Appropriate Insurance Certificate of Cover
3. Motor Vehicle Inspection Report (MVIR)
4. Taxpayer's Identification Number (TIN)