Revision of RecordsIncorrect Name/Birth Date
What this is For:Revision of RecordsIncorrect Name/Birth Date
Where to File:Land Transportation Office
How to File:
1. Proceed to the Customer Service Counter to have your documents checked for completeness, and secure the form for Application for Drivers License. Get a queue number and wait for your number to be called.
2. When your number is called, proceed to the transaction counters to submit all required documents to the Evaluator.
3. Proceed to the Cashier when your name is called to pay the necessary fees and obtain an Official Receipt.
FEES: P30.00 regardless of number of fields revised
4. Proceed to the Releasing Counter, present the Official Receipt and claim the temporary student permit/license.
Other Documentary Requirements:
1. Duly accomplished Application for Drivers License
2. Current/Expired License Card
3. Affidavit of Discrepancy
4. Original Birth Certificate with Photocopy or National Statistics Office (NSO) authenticated Birth Certificate with Official Receipt
5. Taxpayer's Identification Number (TIN)